Close-view and wide-view camera system are controlled by an Oceanlab controller. Pictures are scheduled at intervals specified in the program loaded into the controller prior to deployment.
- Identical camera systems for close and wide-view applications
- Kongsberg oe14-208 digital stills camera, oe11-242 flash
- 5.1 Mpixcel; 4 Gbyte storage
- Interval between pictures determined by length of deployment, image quality and image content (compression)
- Controlled by in-house controller, can bias pictures to periods of interest
Left: Close-view Camera (one flash), Right: Wide-view Camera (three flashes)
Camera module - wide-view camera and flashes (top) Close-view camera & single flash (bottom)